Sunday, September 9, 2007

Odds and Ends

Reading an article online , I glanced to the right. A box read: Stand Up and be Counted....Gut Check America. I readily admit I have a perverse sense of humor and that struck me as speaking to the point of the article, in a way.

Here is yet another cancer causing threat. If lack of security doesn't kill you, your country's security efforts might.

In the past, I studiously avoided glancing at the ads to the right of an article. I've decided to scan them now because they provide good humor. A man who advised President Bush for a year on presidential powers, has recently written a book on his experience. On the right is a box within which are the words: Visit on Faith, Arrive with one perspective, leave with many.
Washington Post (and) Newsweek.

Last for today are what the marketers are currently doing to us. Someone has rated the best to the worst.


No comments: