Tuesday, February 19, 2008

FRUSTRATION

Firefox has a neat little add-on that is supposed to synchronize your bookmarks, It stores them off your computer so that you will always have them except when it tells you to download a new version and the bugs lose all your bookmarks! However, all is not lost because they tell you how to fix it. Of course nothing they tell you follows anything on your computer screen and gives no fix. Not to be upset, they offer a support site which I wrote to and got an email back that it will take 24 hours to answer your request.

I finally figured out that I can get a copy of the bookmarks I had up on my screen and can open them in a separate window, copy and paste them to a word document, then maybe get rid of the add-on and keep them forever for myself on hard and soft copy.

Consequently, since it took hours for me just to get my dashboard back...my faithful audience just gets to hear my profound view of the world in a rant!

No comments: