Monday, August 18, 2008

LEAVING COMMENTS

Like everything else in my life, it took more than an hour to find why so many are having a problem leaving a comment on my blog. I finally found a place that said only those with a gmail account may comment (though some others, I believe, have been able to comment anonymously and give their identity within the message itself.

Anyone wishing to comment can register for a free gmail account (which is not a bad spare account to have if you wish to buy something or explore sites you do not wish to send spam to your regular email account. I have used a second account when I am forced to use webmail and I want to store something that I can download on my home computer. A gmail account remains on the server rather than downloading into your computer as many other email programs do.

Do consider getting a free account if you do not yet have gmail as I really love to hear feedback from people who read my blog. Many have come on from referrals to subjects and I wish I could dialog more about our shared interests.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there is no need to use Gmail.Click on"links to this post" (not the arrow icon)
this brings up box "Leave Comments" Write in box, Ur comments.
Skip the Google stuff. click Name or Anon. Then click publish ...

T-Dawg said...

I was wondering how it already knew my name :-\