Saturday, October 11, 2008

HUMOR IS BACK: I HEAR HOPE AGAIN

Becasue I have lived through a great many moon cycles, I feel more qualified to comment on the past than many who are young and do not have my historic perspective. I feel like the old TV show that was "You Were There" . I have been there through it all for a very long time. The show was created by Goodman Ace and blended history with modern technology.

For years I have observed that there is less humor or funny stuff appearing when people are depressed en masse and not hopeful. People are indeed on hard times but, it seems, there is a ray of sunshine in the hope that we will have a complete change of government administration. I will grant that much of the humor is not new but at least people are passing around something to laugh over rather than to cry.

For whatever reason, Palin seems to be the subject of much of the new humor. I recently received this in email: "Playboy has asked Sarah Palin to pose nude for the November issue. She agreed as long as she doesn't have to do an interview."

No comments: