Saturday, May 2, 2009

THE LONG AND THE SHORT OF IT

Tiny bride wows Sierra Leone.
"Thousands of people have thronged the streets of the Sierra Leone capital, Freetown, to see one of the country's shortest people get married.....Ms Kamara said they met when her future husband called out to her on the street. "I was not sure of his intentions, since we looked so different," she said."He told me he loved me... A few months later, he proposed to marry me and of course I accepted," she said."






Most of us have accepted the stereotype that fat girls are jovial with good senses of humor. However, the cartoon humor shifts when she is married to a thin man...she becomes dragon lady married to Casper Milquetoast.






Racial opposites also may produce some spectacular offspring, as in Tiger Woods and, more recently to the forefront, Barack Obama. (see below)

No comments: