Thursday, October 21, 2010

IMMEDIATE SURVEYS ONLINE AFTER ORDERING

Do companies who hire companies like Bizrate really expect value for their expenditures?  Tonight I made an online order of K-cups online to a seller from whom I had never ordered before.  Immediately after placing the order I had a request for a survey.  Since I couldn't predict the questions to be asked, I dutifully tried to answer the questions honestly.  Never having tried the product, I could not answer whether I would recommend it to anyone else; rate the product highly, or even remember the exact amount I had paid for it as I could no longer go back to that screen.

Apparently there is daily feedback to a the store subscribers to this service. To learn more about this, click here.
One survey supplier advertises: click here to see 

Free Paid surveys, sounding pretty much like an oxymoron to me, too me a moment to read that 'if you qualify' you can earn money with these.  If a senior wants to feel 'over the hill' just agree to one of these and hear  (after you have answered the age group you are in), "Oh, thank you very much but that category has already been filled."  Is it truly filled and represented or is it their tactful way of saying, "Your opinion is not worth it to us."?  Realistically one can understand that there are a lot of products out there young people of today use where we seniors may not have as significant a profile.   By the same token, young people do not need toilet seats that will raise them two inches, three pronged canes, Depends, and a few other products any good drug store might stock.

If you would like to make a business of taking surveys, there is software available to you.  Click here.

No comments: