Friday, February 18, 2011

BEWARE: THE 'TUMMY BUG' IS LOOKING FOR A HOME

Aliens have attacked my digestive system.  What used to be an ordinary appetite,  wishing for good tasting stuff going down has changed and everything wants to reverse direction.  So far that urge is defeated by offering my tummy nothing that can travel.

To spare any of you, to whom this bug may find an attachment, I'm told it doesn't last 'too long',   Meanwhile, waiting for 'not too long' to pass, anything outside my body has become of little interest.  I feel chilled to the bone and think of the Eskimo aged who get left to die on an ice float.  That is not yet a desirable alternative to my discomfort, and since there are no ice floats nearby, I guess I'll tough it out.  As Schwarzenegger said, "I'll be ba-a-ack!"

No comments: