Thursday, June 21, 2012

BRAIN ON OVERLOAD

Yesterday I wrote about how to fill a mind, when there is no stimulus around to do it, from that which is supposed to be doing the job, like a lecture, a sermon, waiting in a doctor's office, waiting in a restaurant for forty -five minutes after you have arrived at the reservation time, etc.

Today I am having the opposite experience.  My brain is on overload.  The Republicans have slithered into my brain thinking I'm grass.  Input to the brain rushes through all the drives and spits it out as failure to read.   Error **!!@+^**^@.  The sweltering heat cries for a cooling off before the blue screen of death comes before my brown eyes.

I watched a bit of TV (that bit was way too long) running and re-running Darrell Issa, the high school drop-out who is a self-made millionaire (bout 450 times over) and the richest man in Congress.  It takes money to steal money from the middle class. (EXTRA! EXTRA!  READ ALL ABOUT HIM)  He is as flexible and full of compromise as John Boehner.

When might the Republicans be expected to indicate how they really intend to save our economy and create jobs other than voting themselves into them and making election year distractions?

No comments: