Wednesday, August 15, 2012

IF RONMNAY WINS THE ELECTION WE WILL KNOW THEY HAVE CHEATED WITH THE VOTING MACHINES

So far, Romney and Ryan have frightened the seniors that Medicare will be privatized and, even if they are safe, their grandchildren will be stuck with an impossible bill.  They have totally tuned off Catholics (there are now Nuns on buses  campaigning against them for their vies about the poor). they have turned off women for their views on anti contraceptives, abortion even to save the mother's life, or when raped or pregnant through incest, invitro fertilization, medical services for women by abolishing Planned Parenthood' they are anti-LGMT,(Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transvestite) another large voting block.

In Congress, Ryan has not voted on a jobs bill and has voted in lock step with the obstructionists.  I have difficulty seeing how they can con as many people to fund raisers and campaign events.  I would feel as thought I was looking at animals in a zoo if I had to attend.  It is so difficult for me to believe that people are so uninformed that they can vote against their own interests.  At the Iowa State Fair he did not think it was relevant to discuss the farm bill.  How dense is that to the farmers who are losing their entire crops this year?-

So far, I have not heard a positive position from either Romney or Ryan for anyone but the wealthy, a group to which I am an outsider.  It is not good to feel an outsider in the land of one's birth when you have always been patriotic.  It makes me realize that my country is being hijacked.... 

No comments: