Tuesday, August 7, 2012

TOO MANY MISS THE GREAT REWARDS OF GOOGLE "ALERTS" A FREE GOOGLE SERVIE

Learning short cuts in life saves time and money.Lots of time can be spent surfing the Web and, indeed, trolling for news is and new things is often gratifying.  Searching for products is easy with Google.  It saves time, gas and your feet.

For years, I have allowed Google to maintain searches on subjects that  allow me to sit back and just read what Google finds for me. Granted, it was even  more useful before Twitter Facebook. 

One find that has been of great interest to me has been hearing about 'new laws' daily.  I had never known there were so many new laws enacted all over the world until Google started to show them to me via alerts. They are email to you on a daily basis, pretty much, because new laws are constantly being enacted. Here is a current example...Google searches a very wide sweep internationally, at times. 

It is great for subjects, politics, keeping track of people, following news stories and so many other things.  I like using it to follow Op-ed writers who do not write a column every day.

No comments: