Tuesday, October 2, 2012

WEAWAIT THE PRESIDENTIAL SPITTING CONTEST

The Romney side of the campaign has the sophistication of a Middle School student.  Even William Kristol of the Weekly Standard seemed disappointed in the Romney performance.  Kristol is a staunch Republican.  To read this article (if you happened to miss him when he was interviewed on MSNBC a couple of times) click here.

At this point I am having a great deal of difficulty watching any of the major media channels.  Fox News would ruin me forever if I could force myself to watch more than a few minutes on it. MSNBC calls itself the station for Politics.  I believe it.  The world could be crashing around us but they will drone on repeating, not without accuracy and validity, poll numbers and other interesting statistics, mostly good for about ten minutes before they change.

Perhaps I was on idle for too many years.  I do not recall all legislative business being conducted on the basis of trying to undo all the laws it took so many years to enact.  The game goes on.  The new team does not get to set all the rules and still call it the same game. ... .


No comments: