Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I'M LIVING PROOF THAT ONE IS NEVER TOO OLD TO LEARN NEW THINGS

Today as I sat in a chair, looking out the window at my neighbors roof, The sun was melting the snow fairly quickly and it struck me that it was much more fun that watching the grass grow.   It is a lot more fun than reading manuals but a friend gave me some tips to call Apple rather than take the time to study manuals which only frustrate me.

I've finally mastered retrieving my mail.  Since i have my own domain I don't want to receive it on a Cloud program not do I want to get my mail through the Web from my ISP provider.  I like to be able to filter it so I don'[t have to read it all at once.  I'm almost there except that I haven't figured out how to get addresses into the address book.  It should be easy, I know, but if I can't find a way to do it, it loses the adjective of easy.

Even WIN 7 on my laptop is getting to be more familiar.  Every day is a new day and one day closer to spring!    Those of us with S.A.D. can rally appreciate the dawn of the day when energy begins to return.

The news is full of Hollywood and the Oscars, who wore what.  The real world is talking Sequester.  The brinksmanship is unfathomable.  I can't believe that Republicans can be so blind to the common man's plight.  It certainly convinces me that the first things which should go are a lot of the Legislators' perks.  Let them pay for their medical insurance and everything at the rate that working people pay.  I obviously cannot include them as working people since I don't consider spending all your time trying to get re-elected can be considered work.  Three more days and we will no longer be hanging on the cliff.  

We may have fallen off it by then but then we can think about the next step.  Hopefully some of the voting crazies may see the elected crazies and realize their errors   We should never lose hope that the evil ones will not prevail, should we not?

No comments: