Tuesday, April 9, 2013

THIS IS TO LET YOU KNOW I WILL NO LONGER BE DOING A DAILY BLOG

For almost seven years I have written my blog daily, its purpose was a discipline for myself to force me to stay in touch with with what is going on in and with the world.  As long as I enjoyed writing it, I wrote daily.  It is no longer fun for me (I truly am ADD and I feel 'been there, done that; time for something new)  So I have decided, at most, I may write once a week and think I will work more on letting my opinions (after all some things won't change) spread on Titter.

Thanks to all of you have been around and all of you who have offered comments.  I will try to be a bit more faithful to Facebook, as well.  I am beginning to get used to my iMac and my mail seems to be available to me more easily than for the last month (though it seems forever!).

If I get an I want to develop, I may write it down here from time to time.  I just refuse to remain faithful (fickle blogger that I have become).

So, while I divorce myself from the obligatory daily routine, I am reserving visiting privileges.

Bye for now.  You will see me from time to time should you choose to drop in.

Thanks to all of you who have faithful. Your comments and feedback has enriched me.

Yiayia

No comments: