Friday, November 30, 2007

WHAT MAKES SOME PEOPLE DEFY DEATH

Evel Knievel seemed determined to gain publicity by defying death for years. However, he paid a very heavy toll for staying alive. It has always puzzled me what kinds of chemicals and hormones pour through the veins of these people.

This man is more successful, at least at this point in his life. Glumbert is a dance movement vision as he rides the slope down on an impossible angle. The amateur blue collar version of a slingshot is rather impressive as are the screams of the girl 'slung'.

I, on the other hand, am ready to pass out from fright during a horror movie and intensely dislike the sensation of suspense. Pride and Prejudice is about as suspenseful as I can tolerate. When I here awesome rush, I can't imagine enjoying the experience!

No comments: