Friday, March 28, 2008

SOMETIMES YOU JUST NEED TO KNOW WHEN TO QUIT

I've written this blog almost daily since last August. The challenge for me has been to examine my head and find a subject daily. With the help of the computer, Google and the Internet, something seems to get into focus after a few minutes of searching. Today I am drawing a blank, which leads me to the conclusion that my brain went on a mini-vacation.

My body is eying my warm bed. Waiting from the storm to arrive from the Northwest tonight, the temperature has chilled again. The thermostat is set to lower near midnight so the house has begun cooling for a few hours. My creativity has cooled with it.

Tomorrow I will arise and tackle the world, refreshed. Meanwhile the world will continue to self-destruct. Like the Terminator, "I'll be ba-a-ck!"

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

don't worry it happens to the best of us!