Saturday, August 2, 2008

MY OWN SYSTEM OF COMPUTER INSURANCE

Computers and peripherals, when they work, make life much more bearable. While my flat panel was working all day, tonight as I was about to write a blog, I could not get the monitor.to turn on. Not having the desire at 1 AM to stand on my head, search through the maze of tangled wires beneath and behind the desk, there is little energy to write of import, One of my laptops is playing stand in....Tomorrow I can either plug the monitor I use for my second desktop or go buy another after I check the warranty out on the one that is staying dark.

Obviously, if I were anything other than bleary eyed tired, I could write something worth reading right now...but it isn't going to happen. Instead, off I go to..... zzzzzzzzzzzz!

No comments: