Wednesday, September 15, 2010

OF THEE I SING

It is inspiring for me to hear about the children's book President Obama wrote, dedicated to his daughters, before he became President.  It is being published by Random House Children's Books,  To read about this in more detail, click here.  The book will come out two weeks after the mid-term elections.

The man loves his family, the United States, and does not deserve the lies that are being spread about him. I am appalled that we have not moved very far forward since before the Civil War when if someone had 1 drop of African-American they were considered Black.  Apparently that he has 50% Caucasian 'blood', he is still considered Black  Spending some time in North Carolina, I can understand why I consider the area so backward in their thinking, generally speaking.  All one has to do is watch TV and listen to the radio.  The people here do not have the benefit of access to the same information we have where I hail from.  It would be inaccurate to call the news available down here 'fair and balanced'. 



No comments: