Monday, November 29, 2010

PICKING UP TIDBITS AS I GO ALONG

Every day in which something new is learned is a good day.  Sometimes it isn't really something new, but rather something is confirmed about which I previously only had a hunch.Having hunches concerned is good.  It allows me to feel my judgment is still pretty good.  That is a lifelong process to keep my sense of adequacy intact.

A friend sent me a link to the best explanation of Quantitative Easing.
I've learned that I cannot survive this world without a sense of humor, but that wasn't what I learned today...I've known that for years!

There are many people who seem to dote on Glenn Beck's rages.  I presume it is hard for them to have an independent angry thought and, of course, Beck can give them the whole fire and brimstone megillah.  Recently , Jan  Frei wrote a\on AlterNet about the 6 greatest paranoid attacks on 'Progressives' by Glenn Beck.  His inflammatory rhetoric will cause more deaths.  These are some of the areas in which he is building up to chaos and terror for some...if not ultimately all of us.

The abortion doctors who were killed in the past few years are not enough for Bill O'Reilly and Beck, their impotence vicariously uses the easily riled up few on hair triggers in guns.

Ted Turner mentioned on TV today, a slogan of his is "quitters never win; winners never quit'.  I like that one.

.

No comments: