Tuesday, May 3, 2011

DID WE GET OUR 18 BILLION DOLLARS WORTH FROM PAKISTAN?

When our US dollar gets converted to rupees, it is worth far more than the amount given would have been to us.  The Currency Converter said:  "The United States Dollar is the currency in American Samoa (AS, ASM), British Virgin Islands (VG, VGB, BVI), El Salvador (SV, SLV), Guam (GU, GUM), Marshall Islands (MH, MHL), Micronesia (Federated States of Micronesia, FM, FSM), Northern Mariana Islands (MP, MNP), Palau (PW, PLW), Puerto Rico (PR, PRI), United States (United States of America, US, USA), Turks and Caicos Islands (TC, TCA), Virgin Islands (VI, VIR), Timor-Leste, Ecuador (EC, ECU), Johnston Island, Midway Islands, and Wake Island. The United States Dollar is also known as the American Dollar, and the US Dollar. The symbol for USD can be written $. The United States Dollar is divided into 100 cents. The exchange rate for the United States Dollar was last updated on May 2, 2011 from The International Monetary Fund. The USD conversion factor has 6 significant digits.

According to the converter, our 18 billion converts to $21,263,563,5.26    It would seem to me that there is a lot of indication that Pakistan has been lying to us.  While the Paul Ryans of our world are trying to take everything away from the poor of our country, why are they not looking at some of the vast amounts like that which is given to Pakistan.

I'd like to find an answer to this question but I guess I will just to have to wait.  We the people are not privy to (and shouldn't be) to all the decisions being made for people we have voted into office.    We certainly didn't get it when Bush is in office even when there were things we should have been told.  I really understand why we cannot know what is being planned in secrecy, as the mission to kill bin Laden.  I understand that just as I somehow knew that what my parents did in their bedroom was something I didn't need to know about, either.  Since I like to let the pros do their job without my interference, I'm happy to live in an age where we can all speak our minds and expect that some of our ideas, if they are really useful, might get heard and acted on.

No comments: