Tuesday, June 21, 2011

KEITH OLBERMANN IS BACK! ON TV: CURRENT MEDIA CHANNEL

June 29, 2011, after what seemed an interminable wait, Keith Olbermann's Countdown returned to TV on "CURRENT MEDIA". I had not watched that Channel before so I was amazed to hear  very unintelligent remarks as comments after the show.  It sounded a bit as though someone campaigned to get a group to be negative.  I could not find a way to comment on it or I would have ranted a bit. He will be on at his old MSNBC time weekdays 8 pm EDT.

It seemed to me that it was done deliberately and planned, by the lack of accurate facts given about how Olbermann had been rated on MSNBC (a comment about having had only two people watch his show); and other totally negative comments that do not seem to be fitting to an audience who knows that Al Gore is an owner of this channel.

I suppose that the negativity is mostly from people who feel helpless and lash out verbally as though it is the only tool they have...sort of a two-fer.  They throw away their verbal power trying to destroy rather than use ir constructively.  How sad the majority has become.

No comments: