Tuesday, October 23, 2012

THE LAST DEBATE BETWEEN ROMNEY AND PRESIDENT OBAMA






Just as beauty is in the eyes of the beholder (subjectivity) so is the response to debates.  I'm sure the Republicans could see nothing wrong with their candidate while I though Romney was the same empty shell as always.  I thought it of interest to see how he was perceived else where.  Click here to get the English version from Al Jazeera.


I thought most reports would be the same, but I was wrong.  They really saw different aspects and commented.  BBC News can be seen here.


1 comment:

Frank J. Lhota said...

My problem with the debate was some of the most important foreign policy issues were never raised. The Antiwar blog put together a good summary of the issues we should have heard about:

http://antiwar.com/blog/2012/10/22/banished-issues-5-things-you-wont-hear-about-at-tonights-debate