Thursday, March 21, 2013

WHAT'S REALLY OUT THERE?

Years ago, my husband tried to gt me interested in the sky to identify stars and all the speculation about what as going on up there.  I resisted spending time (or as I looked at it then...wasting time) string at something that meant nothing to me.  I have no control of what is in the sky, therefore, it doesn't matter to me.  That was then and this is now.  Man has become far more knowledgeable about what is in our solar system. 

Wired magazine offers an interesting article on something that has been up there for 35 years.  It is still in our solar system. While the Bible limited  to science known in the years 2000 years ago, we have moved on far beyond that.  Those who ridicule science are only showing their own ignorance and resistance to change.  If we all resisted change we would remain as Aborigines

To see some wonderful pictures of what is up beyond what we can see with the naked eye, 
 click here.

Be sure to look at all the pictures using the left and right arrows at the sides of the photo.

No comments: