Friday, February 15, 2013

THE CRUISE TO HELL ON THE OCEAN

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/65900000/jpg/_65900635_65900634.jpg  Imagine being on a cruise with 4000 people for five days when there is no power.  That means fresh food is becoming scarce, toilets have overflowed so the stench of human waste permeates the air,   Even the ship offering free drinks did not do much to take people out of their Hell.  When tempers began to match those of a pregnant woman who is several days overdue on delivery.  'I will do anything.  Get me out of here!" ' it was long p-ast the time for rescue. To know the meaning of relief, click here.

It is difficult to imagine the disappointment that has turned fun and expectations for relaxation and good food with friends, makes home look better and better.  I admit I have loved the several cruises I have been on.  I've never been on a Carnival cruise because I never wanted to be around that many younger people.  I have grown beyond their music and habits, I guess. However, Carnival is not and will not be the only line to suffer unfortunate circumstances mid-sea.  Cruises are pretty safe, overall, and we only think of them in the rare times when we hear otherwise.

No comments: